Lion Roars Property is a division of Lion Roars Holdings, a Southern African investment group. The three pillars of the property business are:
- Property Investment
- Property Development
- Property Management
The Lion Roars Property team has extensive experience in both local and international property investment, with intensive knowledge of the Eastern and Southern cape property sector. Our commercial and residential property holdings are focused in the Eastern and Southern Cape of South Africa.
Our commercial portfolio in Port Elizabeth ranges from small business premises in popular, well-located business nodes, to the developement of the impressive Lion Roars Office Park less than a kilometre from Port Elizabeth Airport. Our commercial investment strategy has placed us at the forefront of newly developed commercial centres such as Heugh Road and Main Road in Walmer, as well as the second phase of development of Cape Road into prime commercial property.
Our residential holdings include a carefully chosen cross-section of residential properties ranging from properties in Port Elizabeth’s famous heritage areas to prime upmarket residential in the established leafy suburb of Walmer.
Lion Roars Property also has a strong presence in the Southern African leisure industry: we have invested extensively in leisure properties in the Eastern and Southern Cape, all of which are managed and operated by Lion Roars Leisure Division (see www.lionroars.com).
Lion Roars invests in both residential and commercial developments, ranging from renovation and refurbishment of existing buildings around Port Elizabeth, to large-scale suburban residential & commercial developments. Our developments include:
- Parsons Ridge, including 450 residential sites, planning for another 2500 residential units and accompanying business, industrial, social and commercial nodes
- Lion Roars Office Park, comprising 4100m2 of premium office space
- the flagship new Alexander Forbes Building in Cape Road
- Eden Office Park in 2nd Avenue Newton Park
- Frank Office Suites adjacent to Cape Road
- Lion Roars Head Office at 144 Main Road, Walmer
- Singa Lodge at 10th Avenue Summerstrand
- Hlosi Game Lodge in the Amakhala Reserve
- Ibhayi Business Centre in 9th Avenue Walmer
- A 50-room boutique hotel in Plettenberg Bay (town planning stage)
- Black Rock Coastal Estate, comprising 58 serviced plots of approximately 200m2
- Various residential to commercial conversions
The Lion Roars Portfolio is managed by our own in-house team. From our head office in Main Road Walmer, our team offers a full property management service on our residential and commercial portfolio, including bookkeeping and accounting, leasing and tenant management, maintenance and legal support.
The Lion Roars Holdings team is a proudly South African team. We are committed to the continued growth and development of the Eastern and Southern Cape, and particularly our local communities, and are proud to be building our business and creating jobs in this beautiful part of the world.